Re: [CQ-Contest] Americas Cup Sailing - Watch and Learn

To: RT Clay <rt_clay@bellsouth.net>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Americas Cup Sailing - Watch and Learn
From: N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 13:32:48 -0400
Hi Tor - I don't see where Skimmer is precludedas a source of spots in Assisted class. Otherwise I recognize the issues you raise. I was just trying to start a conversation before someone comes up with a really good robot.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.