Re: [CQ-Contest] Copying exchanges in ARRL DX CW

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Copying exchanges in ARRL DX CW
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 22:48:33 -0400
The ARRL DX Contest rules require that the callsign must identify the
station's location as defined by the DXCC country list so a KH6 in Montana
is not valid although it still unfortunately happens. I have no issue with a
US station's callsign numeral not matching the region as long as the country
is correct.

John KK9A