Re: [CQ-Contest] Broken calls

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Broken calls
From: Igor Sokolov <ua9cdc@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 22:49:57 +0500
Exactly.

Two way QSO only counts when both sides log call signs and exchange correctly. This philosophy has been implemented in most of contests in Russia. Otherwise when I hear that my corresponded got my call as UA9CBC instead of CDC there is no incentive to spend time correcting him. I will get my points anyway. The same is true about whatever exchange there is in a contest.

73, Igor UA9CDC