Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU HF Championship 2017 - multiplier list updated as2

To: "'Mats Strandberg'" <sm6lrr@gmail.com>, "'LY4A'" <ly4a@ly4a.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU HF Championship 2017 - multiplier list updated as22 June
From: "Yuri" <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 11:57:11 -0400
Hi Mats.
Would you agree that in satiation like this International Law and common sense
should prevail?
We all know that some part of Donetsk and Lugansk currently HAS TO live under
pro-Russian separatists occupation and openly taking one of the sides would
deadly harm them.
Didn't you think about it before making your post? And what is exactly a
purpose of your post?
To allow a D1 - a pirate station - to be included in the list of official HQ's?
Or to ask patriotically inclined Ukrainian citizens who must live under
occupation to reveal themselves by supporting EM5HQ and put their lives in
danger?
I'm confused.

Yuri  VE3DZ