Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Assisted - Is it just another Urban Myth ?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Assisted - Is it just another Urban Myth ?
From: Kevin Stockton <aluminumtubing@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 10:57:15 -0500
*Trent Sampson Wrote: *

*Looking at your scores in the CQWW do you really have a dog in this fight?*

Hi Trent, I'm your Huckleberry.

2010 CQWW CW MULTI SINGLE #1 USA
2013 CQWW CW MULTI SINGLE #1 USA
2014 CQWW SSB #1 WORLD LOW POWER UNASSISTED
2015 CQWW  CW #1 USA SOAB HP UNASSISTED
2016 CQWW SSB #1 USA SOAB HP UNASSISTED

I'm not retired like K5GO, I'm in my prime.  But all of that stuff above is
just hog wash.  I've come to realize that the scores we post in a contest
are rarely a true reflection of our contesting prowess.  Besides, I imagine
you were just fooling about with your comment.  I'll put my guns on the
table and side with a voice of reason.

BTW.  If you haven't yet, check out what K5ZD has accomplished in the CQWW
contests using assistance.

Kevin, N5DX