Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R vs SO1R

To: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>, Ria Jairam <rjairam@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R vs SO1R
From: Dave Edmonds <dave@pkministrywebs.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 13:23:48 +0000
I could not agree more with Kelly's comment about operator skills.

I wasn't active when the major contests created the assisted category. Why
was it added?

(If Al Gore was a ham, he would have probably claimed that he created the
assisted category)

Thanks for the enjoyable discussion.

Dave.AFP

Dave Edmonds