Re: [CQ-Contest] Beacon frequencies and contesting

To: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Beacon frequencies and contesting
From: Ria Jairam <rjairam@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 13:12:20 +0000
All this is is a friendly reminder, nothing more.

And while WSJT users don’t have exclusive rights they take only a small
slice of the band. They also mostly run low power.

We have the room. Spread out. BE MINDFUL of other users and if you can
avoid them, do avoid them. This is not a SSB contest where the band is jam
packed with nowhere to go.

NCDXF/IARU beacons can be heard and we are supposed to know where they are
anyway. They don’t ever move.

Ria
N2RJ