Re: [CQ-Contest] Beacon frequencies and contesting

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Beacon frequencies and contesting
From: Bob Burns W9BU <w9bu_lists@rlburns.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 10:30:56 -0400
On 9/25/2017 9:01 AM, Ron Notarius W3WN wrote:
So in essence, this is preaching to the choir, not the sinners in the
congregation.

And, since this comes up after just about every big contest, I'll extend my thanks and appreciation to the automated Winmor station that busted a contact I was trying to make on 80m Friday night. I'm glad the on-going QSO did not deter your station from transmitting on top of us. I'm sure you just didn't hear us. <wink>

Bob...