Re: [CQ-Contest] FTDX 3000 as a contest radio?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] FTDX 3000 as a contest radio?
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 15:14:59 -0700

How in the world did you ever get the idea that dynamic range wasn't important for contesting?  I'm truly curious.

Dave   AB7E

On 10/17/2017 6:01 PM, Keith Dutson wrote:
I think the actual contesters do not really care what is posted on this
reflector.  Postings seem to follow popularity, which often is biased by
numbers such as dynamic range, that have little to do with contesting.
These numbers are not important to contesting, just bragging rights.

73, Keith NM5G