Re: [CQ-Contest] The Meaning of Disqualification

To: k5zd@charter.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The Meaning of Disqualification
From: "Masa Miura, AJ3M" <masa.miura.aj3m@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 15:48:03 -0400
Dear Terry:

Thank you very much for your post. I am not here to debate the
definition/meaning of disqualification. That was not at all the purpose of
my email to you. After all, I am not a native speaker of the English
language that I love although I received a wicked good education in New
England that I am proud of. Because of that education and ham radio, I
improved my English and got the job that I have. As a result, I have been
active from the 4U1WB station.

I understand that you wanted to make the following points: (i)
disqualification in itself should not impact one’s reputation; and (ii)
disqualification needs to be viewed in the proper perspective. By the way,
you wrote “ones reputation” in your email. I believe that you meant to say
“one’s reputation” rather than “ones reputation.”

Best,

Masa, AJ3M

Masa Miura, AJ3M
Bethesda, MD