Re: [CQ-Contest] Is this assistance?

To: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Is this assistance?
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 11:03:21 -0700
Last year, for an article I was writing, I polled several major contest
officials individually as to whether accessing the RBN simply to see how
your own callsign is propagating during a contest would constitute
assistance.

They 100% agreed that the act of accessing any RBN information during a
contest constituted assistance.

Take that as you will - 73 jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com