Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX misquotes CQWW Rules - not intentionally, I'm sure

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX misquotes CQWW Rules - not intentionally, I'm sure
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 14:47:04 -0400
I asked this question a year ago and here is what the CQWW RTTY director
said:
http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/CQ-Contest/2016-09/msg00223.html

John KK9A

To:     DOUGLAS ZWIEBEL <kr2q@optimum.net>
Subject:        Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX misquotes CQWW Rules - not
intentionally, I'm sure
From:   Jorge Diez - CX6VM <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Date:   Sun, 29 Oct 2017 07:57:48 -0300

Hello

what will happen with stations that call you and are not in the contest and
not give you the CQ zone?

Happened to me this weekend, some of them are easy to determine the zone, I
told them that they must give me the CQ zone number and they understood.
For CW leg will be not as easy than in SSB

Some USA stations sent a serial number and I asked for CQ zone number, one
guy didn't know his cq zone number, so I add the default cq zone number in
N1MM. If he is in another CQ zone number, this QSO will be removed?

A station gave me #2, I doubt he is in zone 2, I asked him several times
and he told me #2 several times. If finally he is in zone4, this QSO will
be removed from my log?

Just to know what to do in this cases

thanks
Jorge