[CQ-Contest] Multi Single/Multi op Contest question

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Multi Single/Multi op Contest question
From: Trent Sampson <vk4ts@outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 01:45:54 +0000
Multi Single Contest Software question :

In the recent CQWW we ran a Multi Single with a Multiplier chasing second rig -
the thoughts moved to even more multiplier rigs eg in band and other bands - If
you are on the run rig and the in band multiplier rig wanted to grab the
transmit rights is there software that will stop the run transmitter until the
qso is finished, we use N1MM and could not find a way to do it, is there other
software that does or do we need to create an interlock?

73

Trent
VK4TS
PO Box 275