Re: [CQ-Contest] So Sunday Sucked?

To: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] So Sunday Sucked?
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 09:11:45 -0800
All the reasons stated by Mike, Richard, etc. seem to support the idea of,
essentially restarting the contest after so many hours in. You don’t abandon
the democratization of SS, as this won’t mean stations with big low-band
antennas can simply keep firing up the rate meter every time they go to new
bands, and it makes EVERYBODY fresh meat on Sunday.

Sunday has always sucked. It’s worse when conditions are poor, but it’s always
been an issue such that waiting for Cycle 25 alone isn’t an answer. There’s
been hand-wringing over this issue for as long as I can remember.

73, kelly, ve4xt

Sent from my iPhone