[RTTY] 2017 Makrothen RTTY Contests - Results posted!

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, rtty <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 2017 Makrothen RTTY Contests - Results posted!
From: Stu Phillips <stu@k6tu.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 02:20:13 +0000
Pizza Lovers 259 is pleased to announce the completion of scoring and posting
of final results of the 2017 running of the Markrothen RTTY Contest.

Full results are available on the PL259.ORG web site at:

https://www.pl259.org/makrothen/results/

The results article providing a write up of the results, key statistics and
commentary on the log checking process is available at:

https://www.pl259.org/makrothen/results-article-2017/

The 2017 Makrothen RTTY Contest received 455 logs – up from 224 in 2016 and
exceeding the 2015 log count of 417.  Thank you to everyone who submitted their
log and to everyone for taking part.  We are happy to report that MAKROTHEN is
BACK!!!!

We hope you enjoyed the contest and found the Makrothen RTTY Contest to be a
lot of fun!  Congratulation to the trophy winners and grateful thanks to our
sponsors for making these possible.

Please be sure to add the 2018 running of the Makrothen Contest to your 2018
calendar!  Next year’s contest will be held in three sessions – you are invited
to enter all three for maximum scoring FUN!

October 13th, 2018
0000Z – 0759Z
1600Z – 2359Z

October 14th, 2018
0800Z – 1559Z

73’s and see you in next year’s contest!
Stu K6TU
Contest Manager on behalf of Pizza Lovers 259
www.pl259.org<http://www.pl259.org>