Re: [RTTY] 2017 Makrothen RTTY Contests - Results posted!

To: stu@k6tu.net
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 2017 Makrothen RTTY Contests - Results posted!
From: "Kermit \(aka Ken\) via RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 10:41:52 -0500
Hi Stu,

Thanks for sponsoring this unique contest and saving it from  oblivion.

73.
Ken, AB1J

In a message dated 2017-11-12 2:21:08 A.M. Coordinated Universal Tim,
stu@k6tu.net writes:

Pizza  Lovers 259 is pleased to announce the completion of scoring and
posting of  final results of the 2017 running of the Markrothen RTTY Contest.

Full  results are available on the PL259.ORG web site  at:

https://www.pl259.org/makrothen/results/

The results  article providing a write up of the results, key statistics
and commentary on  the log checking process is available  at:

https://www.pl259.org/makrothen/results-article-2017/

The  2017 Makrothen RTTY Contest received 455 logs – up from 224 in 2016
and  exceeding the 2015 log count of 417.  Thank you to everyone who submitted
 their log and to everyone for taking part.  We are happy to report that
MAKROTHEN is BACK!!!!

We hope you enjoyed the contest and found the  Makrothen RTTY Contest to be
a lot of fun!  Congratulation to the trophy  winners and grateful thanks to
our sponsors for making these  possible.

Please be sure to add the 2018 running of the Makrothen  Contest to your
2018 calendar!  Next year’s contest will be held in three  sessions – you are
invited to enter all three for maximum scoring  FUN!

October 13th, 2018
0000Z – 0759Z
1600Z –  2359Z

October 14th, 2018
0800Z – 1559Z

73’s and see you in  next year’s contest!
Stu K6TU
Contest Manager on behalf of Pizza Lovers  259
www.pl259.org<http://www.pl259.org>