Re: [CQ-Contest] Interesting Youth In Ham Radio (was Digest)

To: Ward Silver <hwardsil@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Interesting Youth In Ham Radio (was Digest)
From: Art Peters <k0acp@k0acp.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 22:27:37 -0500
Ward,

You make great points, I think that the N1MM Section/Grid/Zone/Prefix viewer
can be used as an entry/lightweight
realtime display(s).  I have used those displays on my “big screen” 34 monitor
to show progress to visitor/guest
ops here and have found that to be a great add-on to help new contesters to
better visualize contest progress,
as well as the grayline display to help explain propagation.

73,

Art Peters, K0ACP
k0acp@k0acp.com