Re: [CQ-Contest] Log what he sends?

To: Radio K0HB <kzerohb@gmail.com>, AC0W Bill <ac0w@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Log what he sends?
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 21:29:28 -0700
And if his log says he sent an 8?

So if I send zone 23people will get credit for zone 23?  I don't think so.

There is no need in WW to really copy a report.  What the heck is eee or enn anyway  what is it conveying?   In previous discussions about this same issue many felt like the 599 helped get you ready for the other information.  Why bother with rst and zone at all. Lets just copy callsigns and call it good.  CQ W0MU    WA3AAA   CQ W0MU  WA2AAA ?   The Callsign will tell us the zone in most cases.  Nearly every call we work probably is a known call in QRZ or some other form of database.

W0MU