Re: [CQ-Contest] Quick Sweepstakes Question

To: dave@pkministrywebs.com, CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Quick Sweepstakes Question
From: n12614--- via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 08:54:05 -0500
Dave,

I've been thinking about this as I make plans for next year and I'm thinking
that running unlimited (U) is the way to go.

I plan another low-power effort but this time I'm going to have an amp idling
in the standby mode.  If I get close to a sweep and need to use the amp, I'll
declare as a high-power U vice a low-power U.  Either way, the exchange is the
same.

Don, AC5D