Re: [CQ-Contest] Sharing contest real time scores between servers

To: Contest Reflector <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Sharing contest real time scores between servers
From: Victor Androsov <victor.androsov@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 16:53:46 -0500
We are glad to report score distribution server testing was successful
during the CQ WW CW contest. Just some stats from the last weekend:

*1. Distribution server (*http://www.b41h.net/scoredistributor.php*)*

- During the 48 hours of the CQWW CW Contest, the score distributor
forwarded 72,385 score posts to the scoreboards.
- That's an average of one post every 1.2 seconds.
- The peak rate was 4 in one second.

- 35 users configured their logger to use the distribution server URL (
http://www.b41h.net/scoredistributor.php )
- Postings from 90 Contest Online Score users  ( https://contestonlinescore
.com ) were forwarded to the distribution server and then were forwarded to
the Cqcontest.net.

*2. Cqcontest.net <http://qcontest.net>* had over 500 active entries on the
CQ WW CW board!

*3. Contest Online Score Board (https://contestonlinescore
<https://contestonlinescore>.com )* had 125 CQ WW CW entries from active
users

We continue using the distribution server as the central piece of a real
score cluster. It is running 24/7 serving all the possible contests. This
is the best way to send your score and ensures your score will be published
on all the available online score boards.

What should you do? It's easy!

1.  Register an account on both servers (http://cqcontest.net and http
s://contestonlinescore.com )

2. Configure your logger with the following real score server URL:
http://www.b41h.net/scoredistributor.php

**** for Win-Test users we have prepared a special program. Please download
it :  https://contestonlinescore.com/settings/WinTestOnlineScore.zip

73!