Re: [CQ-Contest] Wireless Headphone System

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Wireless Headphone System
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 09:51:47 -0600
I'm sorry,
I was not picking on Jim in my reply.
Just to me $200 is not "Low Cost"
Sorry Everyone.

Joe WB9SBD

On 12/22/2017 8:00 AM, Chuck Milam, N9KY wrote:
Joe:

Jim did go out of his way to specify: "Here's a low cost (relative to other
pro systems) professional system...."

---
Chuck Milam, N9KY
N9KY@arrl.net

On Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 9:28 PM, Joe <nss@mwt.net> wrote:

WOW! $200 Bucks!?

Here 27 to 30 db of hearing isolation, you won't hear anything outside the
muffs.
https://tinyurl.com/ychbwcpq

Then add this to your system, and you have a wireless headphone system.
https://tinyurl.com/y8hkp8be

What 30 bucks and you got isolation too, add an antlion mic and away ya go!
And a use for when mowing the lawn and many other noisy tasks too :-)

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme