[CQ-Contest] Recognition and thanks to Jim, ADIC for plaque sponsorship

To: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu, CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Recognition and thanks to Jim, ADIC for plaque sponsorship
From: Steve NR4M <steve@nr4m.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 12:47:44 -0500
Hi Jim,

Wanted to be sure to tell you how much I, and the rest of the Goat Farm ops, appreciate your sponsorship of the 2017 WPX CW USA HIGH M/M plaque.

It will find a special place on the wall in the shack for all to see.

I would encourage others to 'give back' and sponsor a plaque or two, as you have done for years.

Thanks again.

--
73 de Steve, NR4M