Re: [CQ-Contest] NCCC Statement - ARRL's Action Involving N6AA and Code

To: CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NCCC Statement - ARRL's Action Involving N6AA and Code of Conduct
From: Neil Johnson <neil.johnson@erudicon.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 13:04:02 -0600
If you are so inclined, Please consider signing the following petition at
change.org as well.

Improve ARRL transparency and respect for present and future membership.
<https://www.change.org/p/american-radio-relay-league-improve-arrl-transparency-and-respect-for-present-and-future-membership?recruiter=false&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_page&utm_term=triggered>

Thanks.

-Neil, N0SFH

Neil Johnson