[CQ-Contest] Schematic or Parts for INRAD TriPlexer?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Schematic or Parts for INRAD TriPlexer?
From: Alan Dewey via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 19:27:29 -0500
A while back, I inadvertently ran 500 Watts into my INRAD TriPlexer which fried
the capacitors in the 15 meter circuit.  It is rated for 200 watts.

This item was taken over by Vibroplex but it is out of production and Vibroplex
never received a schematic for it.

Does anyone out there happen to know where I might get parts for this product
or,at least, a schematic or parts list?

I replaced it with a Low Band Systems unit but would like to repair the INRAD
unit as a backup.

Any ideas?

73,

Al, K0AD