Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Recording

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Recording
From: "Ted Bryant" <w4nz@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 08:57:59 -0500
With all the discussion about recording contests I'm really surprised that no
one has mentioned the very excellent plug-in, QSORDER by K3IT, for those who
use N1MM Logger+ software.  It gives you both a continuous recording of the
entire contest broken down by hour plus individual QSO by QSO recordings sorted
by call sign.  Connecting it is as simple as Jeff describes below ... and it's
free.

73, Ted W4NZ