Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Contest Committee comments on audio recordings (wa

To: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>, reflector cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Contest Committee comments on audio recordings (was MM3AWD)
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 07:43:32 -0600
Exactly!

This all would have been a no issue at all if we all were just given "Just the facts mam" from the beginning.

It should be just like a court of Law. If you are found guilty of a crime, they read out loud in the court room, what you have been found guilty of, and then the sentence, or penalty, for being found guilty.

No one has a trial, and then are told you are going to jail for a year, but no evidence is ever shown.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme