Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Contest Committee comments on audio recordings (wa

To: john@kk9a.com, CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Contest Committee comments on audio recordings (was MM3AWD)
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 19:47:16 -0700
Busted call.

MM3AWD worked MM3AWA not himself.   They have the same last name, live in the same town.  Those contacts were on SSB and I think he worked AWA on all bands.  He did work AWA on CW on 20m CW 14079. I don't even know what log was reclassified anymore.   Not one of the SSB contacts had rig data.  For what it is worth.

W0MU