[CQ-Contest] Looking to buy QTH near DFW area

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Looking to buy QTH near DFW area
From: Jeff Kinzli N6GQ <jeff@n6gq.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 13:12:56 -0700
Hi W5 contesters...I'm looking at moving to the DFW area, preferably
near Fort Worth. I'm looking for 10-50 acres and if there's existing
towers and precedent, all the better. Do you know of any W5 hams that
would be interested in selling? I'm open and flexible to the area,
down towards Waco, etc would be reasonable as well, and am open to
suggestion. Good ground, no nearby neighbors, etc - those are all
positive.

Thanks for any hints, 73 de N6GQ