Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX rules and portable locators

To: Michael Clarson <wv2zow@gmail.com>, "rjairam@gmail.com" <rjairam@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX rules and portable locators
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 09:45:00 -0500
I remember in the old days you used to sign/whatever, Like N2RJ/P5 Like it was you are speaking
This is November two radio japan portable papa five.
Now it seems backwards, papa five portable November two radio japan

But now if we are supposed to put where we are first, P5/N2RJ, now if you did sign with something at the end N2RJ/P5 or N2RJ/xx like N2RJ/CX

What would that mean?

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock