Re: [CQ-Contest] ergonomic chair for improving BIC time

To: 'Jeff Blaine' <KeepWalking188@ac0c.com>, <giwagner@k5kg.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ergonomic chair for improving BIC time
From: Terry Zivney <n4tz@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 14:17:07 +0000 (UTC)
 I had to retire because of back problems - the $1,000ergonomic  chair the
employer bought did not help.
After retirement, I went to a local store, Miller Huggins,and they let me try
out for hours in their store windowa number of potential chairs. They helped
with adjustingchairs while I  was in them (hard to do by yourself sometimes)and
then let me take one home "on approval" (no deposit!)for a  couple of weeks to
try out.
I sat in it in front of the TV for two weeks, and boy wasit helpful!  I now
have it in the shack and the chair isnot the limitation in BIC time.
The chair I bought (in 2013) is the following:
Alera Wrigley Series Mid Back Multifunction Chair With Blue Upholstery which
Sam's Club has for less than $200, considerably less than I paid,but the
service from my local guy was priceless.

Terry N4TZ

    On ‎Monday‎, ‎June‎ ‎04‎, ‎2018‎ ‎09‎:‎11‎:‎17‎ ‎AM, <giwagner@k5kg.com>