Re: [CQ-Contest] ergonomic chair for improving BIC time

To: Jeff Blaine <KeepWalking188@ac0c.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ergonomic chair for improving BIC time
From: Thomas Schaefer <ny4i@ny4i.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 09:27:48 -0400
I purchased this chair from Office Star 10 years ago. After I upgraded my chair
in my office, I donated it to our radio club where we use it today for
contesting.

https://www.officechairsonsale.com/office-star-mesh-big-and-tall-office-chair-75-37a773/

It is $350 but worth it especially if you need a bigger chair as do I.

Tom NY4I