[CQ-Contest] [WRTC2018] looking for a new team leader

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] [WRTC2018] looking for a new team leader
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 07:58:42 -0400
Forwarded on behalf of DL5AXX.

Hello contester,

as the designated team leader of 'AF' had to refuse his participation due to
personal reasons we would like replace the team 'AF' by a wild card team.

So we invite you to send wild card applications for the now open TL position
with DL1CW as team mate.
The deadline for the wild card application is Saturday, June 9. 2018 at
2359z received at qualification@wrtc2018.de.

Please explain, why you are applying as TL.

After the deadline, we will choose the new TL as soon as possible.

--
73 Ulf, DL5AXX
WRTC2018 qualifications