Re: [CQ-Contest] [WRTC2018] looking for a new team leader

To: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [WRTC2018] looking for a new team leader
From: Jorge Taboada <ea9lz@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 09:59:05 +0000
Hi.

yes is corious, specially for me,  I am not a very intelligent guy, so I do not
understand, why for the African Team, there is a DL station as Team Mate?
waiting for some help to clarifying me, this rare situtation.

73s
Jorge Taboada Pareja,  EA9LZ  ED9Z EF9R  CN2R 5E5E
P.O.BOX 530
51001 CEUTA, SPAIN
www.giraldatop.com<http://www.giraldatop.com/>