Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC Qualifying

To: Chris Hurlbut <chriskl9a@gmail.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC Qualifying
From: Fabio via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 10:15:24 +0200 (CEST)
I have equipments to remotely qualify for WRTC (thanks to WW2DX and W2RE that
experienced RHR with me some years ago) but have not time and need antenna
repairs. My idea? To transfer the station to Lampedusa Island (IG9 - African
Italy) and qualify from there. It is one hour flight from here, not expensive
and vey nice for summer (april-october) sea vacation. Need companions...

73 de Fabio, IT9GSF.