[CQ-Contest] Ontario QSO Party 2018 Results Posted

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Ontario QSO Party 2018 Results Posted
From: Tom Haavisto <kamham69@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 00:02:54 -0400
Thank you to everyone for getting on and taking part in the Ontario QSO
Party 2018.

The final results have now been tabulated, and the final results have been
posted at http://va3cco.com/oqp/results/index.htm

Plaques will be awarded at the CCO BBQ/AGM at the end of August, and for
those not able to attend, we will make arrangements to make sure your
plaques find their way to your QTH.

Thank you to everyone for participating, and contacting Ontario stations
during our QSO Party.

We look forward to having everyone get on again next year in support of our
QSO Party.

Tom - VE3CX
OQP Manager