[CQ-Contest] 2018 Georgia QSO Party Results

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2018 Georgia QSO Party Results
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@ku8e.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 12:32:30 -0400
The 2018 Georgia QSO Party results have be published on our web page at http://georgiaqsoparty.org . We had really good participation this year with close to 400 log submissions.

Note an important change for the 2019 GQP. We will no longer be accepting email submissions with a log attachment. There are too many issues with spam by publishing an email address on the web page. We also had a lot of problems with incorrect Cabrillo files in a significant number of logs that were submitted. In the future go to the Log Submission page and fill out the form to submit your log.  This form will check for Cabrillo errors and if correct will email your log to us. If you are a software developer please check our Rules page to make sure your logging program is generating a correct Cabrillo file for the GQP.

Thanks for your participation and see you the 2nd weekend of April next year.

John Laney, K4BAI - GQP Director
Jeff Clarke, KU8E - Co-Director, Log Checker and Webmaster

--
*Jeff Clarke*
Information Technology Professional

KU8E.com <http://www.ku8e.com/>