Re: [CQ-Contest] Summary of Software and Transceivers used by WRTC teams

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Summary of Software and Transceivers used by WRTC teams
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@ku8e.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2018 11:52:03 -0400
Bob, They are already doing this.

They had a box connected to each radio that would indicate to the referee that you were running more than 100 watts.  I would assume they would just then ask the competitor to turn their power down if it indicated over 100 watts.  I believe they had a similar device in WRTC 2008 in Boston as well.

Jeff