Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 188, Issue 12

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 188, Issue 12
From: Hank Greeb <n8xx@arrl.org>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2018 19:24:03 -0600
There's already an assisted  category.  A nyone who uses prefills from past NAQP's have been assisted by this feature of most logging software.

What more do we need?

I predict that in the near future we'll have a zero Op, one Transmiter, and even zero op, multi transmitter categories, with computers/robots doing all he copying, sending, receiving.

Then we need not worry about assisted or non assited. It will ALL be assisted while we sit back and drinque brown 807's and watch the computers battle it out.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time