Re: [CQ-Contest] Assisted

To: Radio KØHB <kzerohb@gmail.com>, Larry <pacer99@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Assisted
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@ku8e.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 22:02:20 -0400
Call me crazy but isn't making contacts on CW antiquated too? Well I sure enjoy
it and I bet there are many others out there like me?Just look at the
percentage of CW vs SSB contacts made by the,teams in the recent WRTC.
Jeff

Jeff ClarkeInformation Technology Professional Ellerslie, Georgia
http://www.ku8e.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffrey-clarke-ga

-------- Original message --------From: Radio KØHB <kzerohb@gmail.com> Date:
8/15/18  5:56 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Larry <pacer99@aol.com> Cc:
cq-contest@contesting.com Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Assisted
Sailboat racing is an antiquated category. It should be eliminated. I have
heard all of the arguments in favor of keeping it and, in my opinion none make
any sense.

Let's all race motorboats and have more fun!

Just my two cents.

73, de Hans, KØHB
"Just a boy and his radio"™