Re: [CQ-Contest] Assisted

To: Stephen Bloom <sbloom@acsalaska.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Assisted
From: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2018 12:39:57 -0500
" B) We have contests like SS where the Unassisted categories can be more
competitive than the unlimited ones."

If you look at the contest results, at least the ones printed in the QST
for the ARRL contests, the top scores in the unassisted categories are
almost always higher than the top scores in the assisted categories.

73 John AF5CC