Re: [CQ-Contest] Clean Sweep - a short history

To: "cq-contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "David Siddall" <hhamwv@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Clean Sweep - a short history
From: "Bob Shohet, KQ2M" <kq2m@kq2m.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2020 12:58:57 -0500
Hi Dave,

Thank you for explaining that.   Like I said, I’m happy with DC being a
separate mult.

But the Constitution not envisioning the creation of the ARRL or RAC and their
respective section boundaries?  How shortsighted.   LOL!

I’m hoping that someone will be able to explain the reasoning regarding
VE8/VY1/VY0 and why they are treated differently in 10 M vs. SS and other
contests.

Tnx & 73

Bob  KQ2M