Re: [CQ-Contest] Merging Social Media and Contesting

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Merging Social Media and Contesting
From: Edward Sawyer <EdwardS@sbelectronics.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 18:48:33 -0400
I would suggest that anyone curious take a listen to the live stream recording
on YouTube and look at the interaction Ray has with the "live chat room" on his
website with the contacts being made.

Asking people to look for him on the Cluster to see where he is.

Even as an assisted operation, it demonstrates numerous rules violations as
recorded.

Its great entertainment though.  I like it from that perspective.  Just has no
place competing one on one with the contest rules as stated.

Ed  N1UR