Re: [CQ-Contest] RULES

To: Jorge Taboada <ea9lz@hotmail.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RULES
From: cosson-dimitri <cosson-dimitri@bbox.fr>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 09:30:49 +0100
Hi Jorge,
Of course, the same criterial should be used to DQ during the WPX --> same
rules = same DQ.
Every years, there are example, in top ten entries, of real self spots who are
using friend's or radioclub's callsigns. Easy to have diferents IP with a
smartphone... So one or 2 times during a contest are maybe not selfspots but
when it arrived 10 or 15 times and when it is just after a band change or when
a run is slowing down, you can call that like you want but it is for sure
selfspots disguised or at least "asking for spots to somebody".So, yes
contesters in this situation should be DQ like during the CQWW DX but it's not
the case. The CQ WPX is the world of Teddy bears (go ahead, it's open bar).
73 de Dimitri F4DSK

Envoyé depuis mon smartphone Samsung Galaxy.-------- Message d'origine
--------De : Jorge Taboada <ea9lz@hotmail.com> Date : 16/03/2020  20:34
(GMT+01:00) À : cq-contest@contesting.com Objet : [CQ-Contest] RULES
Hi Folk.

I have a question about rules and I would like to know your personal opinion,
as maximum of you as possible. before to ask my question, sorry for my possible
mistake, with the language.

I am talking about cqww and cqwpx, as everybody knows, Rule that's control the
self spot are the same for both contest, cqww and cqwpx, if the commitee
considering that some one is doing self spot, because have cheerleaders who
following during all contest..... they can disqualifiying you with out any
doubt..... my question is.......

the cqww contest use a criterial to considering that some one did self spot,
because a cheerleaders........and for this reason, the XX operator is
DQ........ same criterial to DQ must be use in the cqwpx?

73s
Jorge Taboada Pareja,  EA9LZ  EF9Z  EF9R  ED9Z CN2R 5E5E
P.O.BOX 530
51001 CEUTA, SPAIN
www.giraldatop.com<http://www.giraldatop.com/>