Re: [CQ-Contest] V47T ARRL DX SSB audio

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] V47T ARRL DX SSB audio
From: "ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 08:53:43 -0300 (ADT)
 Thanks for posting this Randy.  Was good to hear what I sounded like in V4 on
SSB...shame I wasn't a bit louder, but all wire antennas here - oh well !

Glad to work you on 3 bands.  I did a very part time effort,(hey, it's SSB) so I
guess I missed you on a couple bands. Sorry about that.  At the time I had no
idea
it was you, but pleased you remembered my name.  I kept thinking 'Andy' sounded
different...

You did a great job there.  I liked how polite you were with that 9Y4 station
who wanted to gab about amplifiers.(it was just before one of our Q's...don't
recall which one now)

Well done !

Next time more bands.

Mike VE9AA "NB"