Re: [CQ-Contest] Cut #'s in RDX

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Cut #'s in RDX
From: K8MR via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 00:08:23 +0000 (UTC)
 I'm no fan of cut serial numbers either, though applied judiciously they can
be useful. Like if you can figure the guy is having trouble between a 9 and a
0, sending a T is useful. (Don't use A or N is such situations).
But if you really want to hate cut numbers, let me know when you call me in a
contest using grid squares when I'm in Ohio.

73  -  Jim    K8MR  In Grid Square ENNA.