Re: [CQ-Contest] Cut #'s in RDX

To: jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Cut #'s in RDX
From: Tom Haavisto <kamham69@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 21:40:12 -0400
I confess - I did use cut #'s in RDX...

In a nutshell - I was sending full numbers for my exchange,  Conditions
were marginal, and I was asked for a repeat.
So - send full #, then cut # to help the other station figure out the
exchange...

It DID help a few times.  Keeping in mind - I NEED to know they got the
exchange - correctly, but it was not my first choice.

Tom - VE3CX