Re: [CQ-Contest] N1MM, Writelog,, N3FJP??

To: "aa6dx7388@gmail.com" <aa6dx7388@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] N1MM, Writelog,, N3FJP??
From: Bob via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 21:30:03 +0000 (UTC)
 No reason. Tell me more.

  On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 5:24 PM, Mark Nelson<aa6dx7388@gmail.com> wrote:   I
have been using N3FJP software since Scott & XYL started, and am very satisfied
with the product.  Continuous updates and quick response to any difficulty
encountered makes for great hamming experience, both contesting and logging.
The similarity between the different programs make for easy out-of-the box
operating.  FYI, I used CT when it was first offered..damn, getting old!  73
Mark  AA6DX

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 2:03 PM Bob via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>