Re: [CQ-Contest] N1MM, Writelog,, N3FJP??

To: "Cq-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] N1MM, Writelog,, N3FJP??
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 17:09:05 -0500
I have used them all, and lately been experimenting with Ham Radio Deluxe.  My
favorite contesting software is N3FJP, just because it is so simple to use, and
multi-op visitors learn it quickly.  Plus, it used MS Access as the database,
and I am an expert with than, which allows limitless data analysis for me.

N1MM+ is the best deal in town.  How could anyone pass up this jewel, for FREE!

73, Keith NM5G