Re: [CQ-Contest] Key Clicks

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Key Clicks
From: Igor Sokolov <ua9cdc@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2020 09:05:42 +0500
One of these new radios is FTDX-101. Cw rise time in this rig can be adjusted down  to 1 ms. Very popular TS590 also has this "feature". It must be conveyed to participants in contests that 6 ms is the minimum. May be write it even in the rules and introduce score reductions for violating participants.

73, Igor, UA9CDC