Re: [CQ-Contest] ON4UN

To: "Cq-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ON4UN
From: <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 08:35:55 -0600
I met John at HamCom, Arlington, TX in June 2001.  He was giving a talk on
Getting Started in DXing.  After the talk I went by his table and purchased
his book, Low-Band DXing.  He autographed the book.  I have read it and
found it to be a great value, even today.  There is a page of photos on my
web site:
http://dutson.net/Ham/wHamCom2001.html

John was back to HamCom again in 2002, this time to hear Tom Christian talk
about Pitcairn Island.  Here is another page of photos:
http://dutson.net/Ham/wHamCom2002.html

We have lost some really great ham radio friends.

73, Keith NM5G